Your finest student accommodation- dormitory near UST
A dormitory or hall or residence is a building primarily built to provide sleeping and residential quarters for large numbers of people, often students of a college or university. Dorm is a common term used to mean dormitory. A dormitory can also be a single room containing several beds.
Thomasian Residences is a dormitory that caters to students and professionals in need of a comfortable and secured place to stay near University of Sto. Tomas. Come and experience our accommodations and make us your Home away from home.
WHY STAY IN THOMASIAN RESIDENCES?
- be 2 to 3 minute walk away from UST
- no need to commute to and from school thus saving time and energy
- avoid traffic, long lines for public transport or the hassle of being stranded when going home during stormy days
- go home to the dorm to take a nap or freshen up in between long breaks
- no danger of traveling at night when you need to stay in school late for projects
Thomasian Residences is strategically located along Santander street thus we are truly walking distance from UST.
Dormitory near UST
- Rooms have high ceiling furnished with aircon, beds, personal cabinets with lock and individual study table
- Customised removable beds allow for solo, double, triple and quad sharing room options
- Limited rooms have separate toilet area, shower area and lavatory so 3 people can use simultaneously
- Free Wifi at the Lounge and study area
- Study area and Conference room
- Low cost photocopy and printing services strictly for tenants
- 24 hour front door security
- CCTV on all floors
- Biometric door access — finger print registration is necessary to go beyond the lobby
FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEM
- Water sprinkler system in all rooms
- Fire extinguisher and fire hose cabinet in all floors
- 2 exits on opposite sides of the building on every floor
Visit us at 1236 Satander Street Sampaloc Manila.
Call of Text 0942 006 8688
Directions: Coming out of UST Dapitan gate turn left.
Go straight until you see Starbucks Dapitan.
Turn right on Santander Street. (That is the street after Starbucks).
You will see Thomasian Residences, a 12 storey building with glass facade.